7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
7:45 a.m. - 3:15 p.m.
Early Release (Wednesday)
7:45 a.m. - 1:55 p.m.
Thornton Elementary will be a high performance innovation school where students are successful and productive problem solvers that contribute to a global community.
Our Mission Statement
Thornton Elementary community, parents, staff and students together will ensure success for all students by providing:
- Safe, engaging, and positive learning experiences and environments
- A rigorous research based literacy and math instructional model
- 21st century life, learning and literacy skills
- Opportunities for maximizing and expanding teaching and learning time
- A differentiated and culturally responsive school